Day 403: 25th Oct, 2010

Woah! Stumbled across an old mail while I was data mining my outlook. Seems like some old things could still be used. Spent a good bit of time hunting for business intelligence for myself ;-)

Now in any B-school, placements happens to be a period of solidarity and unity. Everybody helping each other. Random juniors barging into random seniors for info/help. The summers placement process is nearing. Last year, thanks to my awesome looks, I could evade being anywhere near the PGP block. This year, seems like I am going to be a part of the support team. We had a dry run today for that. I was in the role of a company liaison, the people who directly interact with the company people. Got introduced to some (perhaps) far-fetched (?) , but nevertheless highly interesting possibilities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment