Day 398: 20th Oct, 2010

Yesterday, in some super jubiliant mood, I declared a National Holiday for myself. Chilled out all the time, not for a moment considering that I had two papers today. The morning one was Service Marketing. Consequently, the only effort I took for that was a) taking the printouts and b) waking up on time :-| . (Remember yesterday's BASH?)

Of course, the more interesting paper was the late afternoon one - EPA. Three questions - requiring 3 essay type answers. The prof's only request to all the students during the exam was to not exceed the 3-page-per-question limit. I honored it, comfortably.

I have often been impressed by the ability of a lot of people here to push themselves and work hard. Today, I got in touch with a person regarding publicity for INDEX. When I mentioned I had exams till 7.30, the guy had zero hesitation in saying that he'll come and meet me at the college after that. Unfortunately, due to some misunderstanding, the person ended up going to some other college! At around 8, he realised his mistake. But instead of postponing the meeting, he assured me that he will turn up in another 15-20 minutes! Really nice work ethos. Just today morning, I wrote my Services Marketing exam, but the lesson I learnt here on the practical aspect of going to great lengths to ensure customer delight, will stick with me much more easily, and forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment