Day 381: 3rd Oct, 2010

Am I getting used to night outs? Yesterday was my second consecutive one, and I definitely woke up earlier than yesterday even though I slept later. Well, I know I woke up only at 1 pm , but as I said, earlier than yesterday.

Had a small meeting early evening with all the facchas. Pressing the accelerator.

Lots of music today though. Mostly in terms of duration, not range, since I kept playing a song repeatedly. Actually I forgot to mention yesterday that I also saw a movie Kannathil Mutthamittal. Nice movie I thought. But there's this A.R.Rahman song in the movie - Vellai Pookal it is called - which is simple super duper. Very very wonderful lyrics, and very nice music. Late evening, went for the performance by this group called Mrigya. They call themselves a 'World Music' group, and mainly are into fusion. They gave some brilliant music. One thing to be respected about them is they play only their own compositions, no covers. But sometimes, that gets a little boring :-p

And after many many days, finally we had our insti party! I personally felt the number of PGP1s was less. I absolutely can't understand how anybody can afford to miss insti parties! I sustained my record of staying right up till the end :) . As usual, along with the regular "high teetotalers" :D . We even came back singing along!

Almost another night-out. It's 04:41 am now. But unlike the previous 2 days, I do have an 8.45 class tomorrow! Off to sleep now! Tonight's gonna be a good night ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment