Day 397: 19th Oct, 2010 - Bash-ed!

Now this is what is providence. My birthday fell right in the midst of my exams, but luckily for me, not one paper today! :D . But that has its own downsides. The task of meeting the company guys who had come down for the Summers process fell on me :-P . Saala I didn't even have proper beginner's luck; had to wait 2.5 hours for a less than 1 min talk :-)

In spite of the thousand hints dropping by (new t-shirt, phone calls at 12 midnight and many during the day), people around me didn't realize my birthday :D . And of course, I wasn't going to remind anybody of that. Also, definitely wasn't going to dine in the mess. Therefore, I got a super-duper Chocolate Fantasy and panipuri, that too after navigating through some random pathways (thanks to the dug-up-everywhere roads).

However, things were set to change. Had almost dodged everybody through the day, but suddenly there came this one call indicating a trojan. Seemed like the cat was out of the bag :-S . Some more info-hunting revealed the source of the whole plan to be closer around than expected :-| . "Chatur,  you will pay for this :-) "

Now of course, no time was wasted in making all necessary arrangements for the "bash", including jugaadofying enough number of people. And as last year, my birthday seems to be inspiring creativity in celebrations. Introducing a potent new weapon: ATTA (flour!). Add to that all the usual ingredients - sauce, mayo, cake, pepsi, etc. - and you can imagine the awesome-looking and brilliant-smelling concoction! Of course, the biggest highlight of the massacre - I didn't shout / cry even one single time :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment