Day 394: 16th Oct, 2010 - Touchwood!

Super Saturday! 

The sole morning class was cancelled. Did a little INDEX work in the short afternoon that was left. Had two long (my standards i.e. 20-30 min) phone gupshup sessions with two of my close buddies from Bombay. Followed that up with a super lovely gtalk convo with a close friend on campus :D . One of a kind it was! :D 

A 2005 INDEX alum is on campus. Pachpan and me took him to the Dandiya Nite organised by Random Walk, enjoyed there for sometime, and from there we went to have a pizza dinner in the INDEX room. His treat of course :-) . Some really nice conversations we had there too. Got to know of some interesting titbits from yesteryear :D , including the inflationary trends then :D . And then, had a nice chat at home too :-) . Didn't end there. Came back to my room, only to find and join a group chat on MSN with my engineering classmates! :D . Will put myself to sleep early :D , before anything might irritate me :-p . For now, I hope Deepika Padukone comes in my dreams :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment