Day 254: 15th Mar, 2010

Got myself an extra long LAN cord  in the Maha Room-Clearance Mahotsav. Plus another mattress. Another couple of racks (which got claimed immediately!). Many many hangers and clips, surely more than the number of clothes I have! The INDEX room has once again transformed into a storage room, with each of us claiming a corner.

Our sports center - Umang - is finally active. Need to start using it soon!

I seem to be getting back to the days of late sleeping. Perhaps it has something to do with the weather. (It's no longer cold). Have just been trying to put some pages together for the INDEX brochure. Have got a start, will do the rest tomorrow(or should I say later today?). For now, my clock says it 5.35am. Let me try and beat the sunrise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment