Day 246: 7th Mar, 2010 - Choices!

Choices. Life is a lot about choices. Either crying over the lack of any or complaining about the presence of many. Today we had to choose electives for the 2nd year - in the field of your interest. Field of interest - an option that I had asked myself when I filled the CAT entrance forms. A decision I was quizzed about in my mock and the actual interviews. A thing I repeatedly thought about during the summer placement process. I only went on being more unsure. And so I still had to think today. And that's not the worst part. Worst part is - I am not yet done thinking about it at all! (And I doubt if I ever will be :D).

Continued with my sleep marathon today too. Woke up at 12.45! That's sleeping through the extra alarm that I had set. Continued to be docile and sleepy. Dealt with a small stomach upset I had (most probably 'cos of yesterday's visit to Ma Durgama), skipping lunch. Transferred a few more songs to my ipod shuffle, though unfortunately I couldn't find time to hear them, thanks to the elective choosing session that followed.

Had a nice long chat with Sud - pretty cryptic conversation for most part of it. One that I am especially bad at. Something for me to improve upon. (Amongst a lot of others..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment