Day 236: 25th Feb, 2010

Sorry for the loooooooooooooooooong delay! (Not that I expect many people to be following my blog, but still, to whomsoever does do it)

We had an extended weekend, thanks to Holi falling on a Monday. So, 18 of us (17 from my section + makdi) had been on a 4 day trip to Uttarkhand. Will give those details in another post.

Just trying to recollect what I did on this day.. hmm.. not much, but still my afternoon schedule was quite packed as we were to leave in the evening. Significant thing: I remember using the common hostel washing machine for the first time! .. just so I could have extra clothes for the trip. Even did some last minute INDEX work - final touches on the convocation poster. And from the trillions of chocolates owed to me by people, finally got one Crackle from chatur :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment