Day 244: 5th Mar, 2010

Am having marathon sleepy sessions these days. Slept sometime just before 12 yesterday and woke up only at 11 in the morning. Luckily for me our first class was only at 11.45, so I survived.

I still didn't have my specs; and as I couldn't see the board, I thought I would rather read '2 States' by Chetan Bhagat. (sorry for the sad excuse. The book just came on to me and I started reading it, considering it a wiser means of using the limited resource called time.) It's a typical Chetan Bhagat timepass read. The premise of the book is rather simple - North Indian boy falls in love with a South Indian girl @ IIMA. But being in India, love is not reason enough to get married. The book narrates how the two people try to go about getting their families to agree and give their consent. Not yet done with reading it so I'll reserve my reviews till tomorrow.

Went to Saharaganj today with Ghate. I needed to collect my specs and he needed to buy new shoes. I got done with my errand, he didn't find anything :D. Had Chilly Garlic noodles at Yo! China. The quantity is perfect for two people with little appetite :-p , especially when they have eaten the jumbo sized roadside panipuri (oh and btw, in panipuri here, every dip of the puri is in a different flavoured pani such as jaljeera, hing, teekha khatta, nimbu, meetha khatta. Nice and tangy!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment