Day 245: 6th Mar, 2010 - Ruk kyu gaye, bajao!

It's 4.15 am. I am not at all sleepy. And this is even after returning to my room after 3 hours of non-stop dance and fun at the insti party we had today. Can be partly attributed to the fact that I have a feeling that I am in an inebriate state of mind, though not with a drop of alcohol. My mind is suddenly filled with lots zillions of random thoughts. And for the same reason given to you in the line above. Though I am not sure which is the cause and which is the effect.

Anyways, continuing the rant.

A random gtalk conversation suddenly shifted to a question in which I sat down to think of a reason for some action. And I suddenly realised I didn't have any. Things didn't end there. I thought of a few other things I did today. No reasons. Don't jump to conclusions and declare me to be a man devoid of logic and one who takes only emotional decisions. No, not me. But strangely enough, everything I did today was without reason. 

My day began with blissfully sleeping through multiple alarms and being a little late to class, mainly because I was finishing up an assignment. (in which, later I realised, I had written answers to the wrong Qs!). Anyways, I sat for 75 out of 90 minutes and did not get attendance. But I still sat. I had better things to do, but I saw LOST. I wanted to go to watch a movie, but I didn't. I didn't feel like attending the insti party, but I did (thankfully! :P). Basically you get the gist.

Ok, so? Well.. nothing. And that is why NOT having a reason is irritating.

Coming back to the insti party. (I already told you it's a rant). Am glad I went. Danced a lot, but we did not have a great DJ, so somehow seemed less active. 2-3 full sized people sat on me randomly, even as a classmate pressed my nostrils tight :D . Worst part was that this insti party got over at 2 am (even worse than the fact that those fatsos almost killed me ) !! Can you believe that.. !! as early as that..!! To whomsoever concerned - we haven't even warmed up guys!!

And ya, the promised book yatra. I completed '2 states'. :) Not that I wasn't able to locate a few of my own! :P . Anyways, his previous two books sucked, especially considering the standards set by five point someone but this one has that nice wry humor about it. I would definitely recommend a READ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment