Day 241: 2nd Mar, 2010

Arrived back on campus today morning at around 6. Back to lectures. Took a risk taking a small nap at 7.30am but fortunately managed to wake up on time for the 8.45 lec.

Have been really really desperate to see Karthik Calling Karthik ever since I saw Deepika Padukone in it. My only complain about the trip was that I would not get to watch the movie first day. So the natural course of action was to watch it as soon as I was back i.e. today itself. So Pachpan, Vanki, Chajju, Ghate and me went to catch it at Wave.

I was pretty happy that the movie churned out the one thing I wanted from it - not a single still in the movie where Deepika looks anything less than awesome! The fact that I personally also found the climax interesting was only an added bonus. But mind's back on Deepika. Overdose? Should I discuss something else? Oh but how could she be so beautiful man! ... Guess not much scope for that right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment