Day 242: 3rd Mar, 2010

One problem with breaks and trips is the momentary change they bring in your expectation level. And consequently the routine looks duller than before. As I find myself trapped in the web of performing mundane activities, I find it hard to push myself out of my state of inertia and start towards finishing the activities I have marked on my yellow sticky notes. One of those boring days when all you want to do is watch the clock ticking by. And be aware that the clock is ticking by.

This Praveen took my bike keys with him when I went for a trip. And before I was back, he himself went for a trip! I broke into his room today to get back my bike keys :D

And sometimes just when you feel things are cruelly boring, funny things happen. Am writing this small post at 4 in the morning, and just by chance, I see this latest mail sent to the ENTIRE batch :
"Hi council...
It is observed that mosquito has increased a lot in hostel  . I request student council to take initiative ASAP. To save us from this menace. 

Regards 
XYZ"

Woah, plenty of laughs still out there eh :D . Touch job, council :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment