Day 247: 8th Mar, 2010 - Dont feel like it?

I don't know whats gotten over me these days, have been super sleepy. The most alarming thing about this is the fact that I just don't realise the alarm ringing. Snoozing the alarm was a regular thing, but now I am in a different league altogether!

Had our FM quiz today. 5 questions - each with 5 alternatives. I inky-pinky-ponkied and distributed a,b,c,d,e amongst those 5. No alternative should feel left out na?


A couple of days back, randomly these GPRS settings arrived on my phone. Now being a student (not a great one but still) at an MBA course, I understand a bit of how these things work. I am quite conscious that all these schemes are disguised to appear very helpful - but behind the mask they just remain new revenue generation streams for those telecom companies. But the human mind is human for a reason - it voluntarily chooses to remain stupid at times. Consequently have been using my phone apps more. The upside of course is I am finally utilising the more powerful features of my phone, downside obviously is the money that I keep giving for every service :P . Am quite impressed with a couple of apps I installed - the Opera Mini browser is really nice! Much much better than the default browser. Also installed this cross-platform IM app called Nimbuzz. Seems nice.

Went off to the city to get some INDEX work done. Had a meeting again later in the night - partly KT session and a little planning ahead. The only thing on our minds is to make INDEX 2010 bigger and better. And we will.

Time's running super fast even as I am awake. It was 11pm a few minutes ago and it is suddenly 3 in the morning :-/ . Let me put myself to sleep. I need to give a decent chance to the alarm to wake me up tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment