Day 248: 9th Mar, 2010

Well now, I am myself bored about writing about my sleepiness but what to do - my circadian cycle's totally gone bonkers. 

I slept off at 7.30 in the evening, woke up at around 11.30. I called up a friend to check if the INDEX meet was still going on. I was asked to come, only so that they got the sadistic pleasure of wrapping up the meet within a minute of my arrival. I shall have my revenge :D

No wonder it's 6am now and I am wide awake. And what have I been doing? There is a high speculation of a 'surprise' ADA quiz tomorrow. And I am trying to study. (the input variable though would be statistically insignificant). 10 slides in the past 3 hours. Not that I went very deep into the subject matter, on the contrary, I strayed myself into the usual random browsing territory. Came across this nice speech by J.K.Rowling at Harvard, as also reading random news, as also bargaining for stuff from seniors :D . Got myself a mattress and curtains today from Swetha, in addition to the two racks from Shady :D

'Nuf said.. I am just going to crash myself into the bed now. That was a part of the plan even as I began this post ;-) . Oh man... the first rays of the sun have come down!

PS: It's suddenly pretty cold here. The Chill before the Warm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment