Day 290: 26th Jun, 2010

It is indeed a little surprising that around 3 weeks into the course, this is the first time I am awake till 5.15 am. But then, this was the occasion :D. The induction for the juniors ended and we had our first insti party as well. Kept my record of staying right up to the end :) . Super fun, as usual, including attempts to bring together Vanki with bhabhiji ;-) ! Also witnessed the Limca worthy moment - Shanky being lifted :-o ..by Maanas Agarwal. Also, did learn a couple of fachchas who need to learn some behaviour.

Had gone to Brij for dinner. Seems to be jinxed - especially for Vanki and Pachpan. Third time unlucky they were - this time thanks to an overflowing crowd. Had dinner at Fauzi ka dhaba, which lies a little ahead. Not bad.

Went to get some t-shirt prints in the afternoon. Hot dusty winds blowing at my face :-| . I hope that road is repaired soon!

And as I said, after a looooong time, sunlight is flowing into my room even before I have turned to sleep. Chalo then, let me try and put myself to sleep. Good night (no sleep, no morning :-p) junta! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment