Day 276: 12th Jun, 2010

It's kinda weird when you start making yourself feel "productive" after trying repeatedly and finally getting a 100+ continuous rebounds of a TT ball against the wall. But that's the great sense of achievement with which I started the day today.

We had to take a case write-up to our Prom Strat class today. Arbitrarily, ma'am caught this one guy. Who picked up someone else's write-up and went on stage and did manage to speak 'something'. One year of MBA, if not anything else, does help you learn to come up with impromptu bullshit. 

Pretty slow day after that. Became suddenly obsessed with 'Bhaja Govindam'. Was listening to a short version recited by MS. (Not that I am very much into music etc., got the link from a friend's blog). But it was nice and soulful, and the lyrics are profound and deep. Don't think the advice will last for long though. I tend to make my own philosophy for things \m/ , ones which change as per convenience :D

Played some TT today. I enjoyed it. Though I again didn't play as well as I can / should ! Read a little bit of 'Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish' by Rashmi Bansal. The 3-4 stories I read were interesting, but not exactly inspiring. Though ample scope to draw learnings from each of them.

Learnt from Shomu how to operate the washing machine. My first clothes washing stint in this hostel :D.

Have also fallen victim to a running nose. Nothing is more irritating than that ! Going to take a tablet and put myself to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment