Day 289: 25th Jun, 2010

Of course this had to happen with all the different sections and classrooms. I woke up at 9.59 am ..and 10.00 am being the usual second session of the day - I rushed to the classroom. Luckily, just as I reached the classroom, ma'am called out the name of the guy just before me. Unluckily, the next name that was called out didn't happen to be mine. Surprised that I was, I thought I'll speak about it to ma'am after class. Made my way into class and luckily found a seat in the last row. Took my place and glanced around - and then I suddenly saw myself surrounded by new faces. And then it dawned - I was in the wrong class!! My class was at 11.45 am, shucks, wasted an hour of sleep :-p . The good part - made a smooth quick exit before anyone else noticed ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment