Day 284: 20th Jun, 2010

Boy, people here (UP, I mean) are hard-working. Yesterday evening, I called the bike servicing guys. And today morning (mind you, it's a Sunday morning!!), they were here. Woke me out of my nice little extended slumber. They made a preliminary examination and I asked them for a quote. May be it was the hot sun or what I don't know, but for sure his brains had been fried when he gave me an estimate of Rs. 4000/-. I asked him to give me a breakup of all the things - and he started listing some 15 billion items that needed to be fixed/changed/modified. After cutting off a lot of items from that list, I gave my bike to him. The chap came back yesterday evening itself. Final cost, after some super duper cost cutting - Rs. 1500.

What's priceless? - I am reunited with my bike !!! Wooohhoooo!! :D

Pravin gave us a pizza treat in the afternoon. I think more than the pizza, we were thankful for the AC room at Patanjali ! :-p.. Kisaan displayed a lot of brilliance during the lunch - especially with his repeated attempts to dip the garlic bread into the cheesy dip. "Dhakkan" saala! :-p .. Of course, also very memorable was Mr. Psycho's remarks and outbursts :D . Man, he is one of a kind :D ..As for Pravin himself, his interrogation sessions just don't seem to end :-p

Had the deadline for the INDEX team submission today. Had a whopping 26 registrations!! Woahhhh!! *Drum Roll* ..INDEX 2010 is going to be AWESOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment