Day 282: 18th Jun, 2010

Today is a red letter day. Finally, I make my debut at Umang. Eventually, as it turns out, all it takes to spur me is to make a bet :-p. Gymmed one complete hour in the morning :) Hope this lasts! 

The prom strat class breezed away - was an ad watching session today :D

But a hectic day otherwise. Finally made a closure with my old room. None of my stuff is there now. Bloody but I did turn envious - those rooms have been given nice new beds and pillows! :-o

Arranged for some docs in the afternoon. Arranged for Praveen's visit. Was out in the city today all evening with INDEX work. The good thing was - almost everyone I met in the day was nice! Had an unexpectedly loooong-ish chat with our flex printing vendor. Pretty interesting conversation! Also got some cost savings :)

Went to watch Raavan with the INDEX gang. I joined them directly at Wave. (BTW, the mystery of the vanishing 100/- happened yet again! :-X .. need to be careful and alert the next time!). Missed the title song as we stayed in the food court for an extra 5 min..and I guess we kinda missed the best part. Movie is okay-ish, pretty scenic, random at times and very Southie!!

3 comments:

ladybird said...

Hi.. I accidentally happened to find ur blog.its really good. Keep publishin.

electricstorm said...

@ ASTERICK,

Thanks :-)

ladybird said...

My friend has joined iiml this year.:) so it was kinda nice to read n give him d required info about d life out there.:) good job.:)

Post a Comment