Day 273: 9th Jun, 2010

I don't know if I have mentioned this before. One of my greater achievements in my first year was that in the last 4 months, I did not have a shave or haircut. Just to confirm there was no typo, I reiterate - in the last 4 months of my first year, I did not have a shave or a haircut. Of course, I don't think I need to get too descriptive for you to imagine a person in such a state. Though never an intention, this hairdo did manage to create a little bit of a brand image for me :P. And now, when I came back after my internship, all clean-shaven with a super short haircut, I can actually find people finding it tough to recognize me :D 

An excruciatingly painful registration process. Was bored to death. Something better needs to be done there.

Had maggi after a loooooooong long time. Infact had it just once in 2 months. Now I guess it's back to resuming its "staple food" status.

And now that Saurabh has come, he will bring all a billion childish observations and a zillion plans. One of which was to watch Rajneeti today (one of his few better plans). Had some difficulty in arranging bikes. But then of course, the philosophy was sacrosanct - "the first plan made for this year shall not be broken!". And there we were, 7 of us, catching the 11pm show at Wave cinema. Though the movie is a lot of cut paste from various places, I still enjoyed it. Also, had to return triples on Shomu's bike - yet another first. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment