Day 274: 10th Jun, 2010 - Zoo Zoo :-p

So is it my EAGLE that is making me write this blog? Or is it the SALMON which is trying to rebel against popular notions that were expressed about the impossibility of sustaining this endeavour? Confused? Don't worry. This was what happened in the 3-hour "short"(in the prof's words - ?!?) lecture on team building. As how would you understand others if you didn't understand yourself! Logically sound, except that at the end of the class, it made me feel I was in a zoo rather above anything else :-p

There is something anti-visionary about Lucknow. No pun intended, I only was referring to my spectacles. After breaking my specs 6 times in the first year, I had a two month long summers stint at Bombay, during the course of which my specs fell down at least twice, and escaped unhurt and intact. Day 1 in Lucknow - I put my specs inside the case just before I go to sleep. Morning the case falls down. And the specs - inside the case - breaks! :-S . Argghhh!! Accompanied Dhams to the city (who maintains his record of registering late), gave my specs for repairing on the way. Tried negotiating, but unsuccessful :-(

Had a long overdue INDEX meet. In our new room. Convenient :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment