Day 179: 24th Dec, 2009

Fastest Finisher

Well, we didn't get the exact same paper as last year :-p . But the paper was OK. Macro eco is a little more based on common sense than micro eco. Atleast that's what I feel until now :-p . Might just have to take back my words when we get our grades ;-)

Now in every class, there are some stalwarts at this game of answer paper submission. No matter how fast you write your answer papers, you always find that these people have completed and submitted their papers much before you even reach the end! Another first for me in this aspect. Achievement today was that for the first time, I was the first person to submit my paper, beating the likes of Shreyas Dhamdhere and Bharat Chintapalli. Attempted decent number of questions as well.

Holiday tomorrow for Christmas. So of course, time to party. My friend Ron (another college) starts studying atleast a week before exams. I can't manage to do that even 2 days before!

Went out with the INDEX gang. To this place called UV. It actually stands for ultraviolet, but why that name?... no clue! Pretty nice ambience and food.. including the Chinese bhel starter suggested by Swetha. Riza's enemity with my specs continued. This time, he managed to hypnotise me into breaking my specs just by looking at me and chanting some weird mantra (which I thought was just an innocent question). It's time I took revenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment