Day 158: 3rd Dec, 2009

These nametags are really turning out to be a nuisance now. Today again the eco prof made us all put nametags, and within 5 min of that, caught me to answer a question. I don't know what obsession he has with me, especially considering the fact that I usually don't sleep in class much. Definitely not as much as many others around me!

Quite a few firsts today though!

I played lawn tennis for the first time in my life, thanks to Ghate for the initial coaching and all! Boy, the sweet spot in the tennis racquet is really sweet; I hit the ball out of the court four times :D

Saurabh rode a bike around the campus. First time. Big scope for improvement there obviously :P

Four of us - Riza, Shruti, Saurabh and myself went to Wave to watch a movie. My first visit to Wave! Actually the main purpose was for Saurabh to get a haircut from Habib's, which eventually never happened :p. We saw De Dhana Dhan - typical Priyadarshan.

Another first - on my return journey with Saurabh, I broke the 3 digit barrier in Lucknow for the first time :D

And finally finished season 2 of HIMYM!

A day of quite a few achievements eh? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment