Day 169: 14th Dec, 2009

Gory Story

Well, I didn't exactly mean my life at IIM L with the title ;-) . The thing in reference is the movie Kill Bill. It was one of those many movies that I somehow was never able to watch from start to end - something or the other would ALWAYS interrupt the session. Until today. Finally I got to witness the bloody tale of revenge. And what a movie - in a league of its own!

A more pertinent association is with our esteemed alumnus, late Manjunath. He was heartlessly shot dead. His fault? He stood up to fight corruption. I wrote a small poem dedicated to him. You can read it here.

Some solid masala tales of the insti party are coming out now :D. Woww!

Sleeping pretty late today. It's almost 5 am. Of course, being winter, I don't get to watch the first rays of the sun before I sleep :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment