Day 173: 18th Dec, 2009

"Present Sir!"

That's my favourite part of the lecture - attendance. We get a grade drop if our attendance is below a threshold value and I am pretty careful in that aspect and ensure that I remain safe. So it was a surprise for me when the QAM prof called out my name towards the end amongst the set of people who had fallen short of attendance. On enquiring, he mentioned that I have 5 absents in the pre mid course!! Whereas the truth is .. actually I had attended all lectures! Pointed this out to him.. :D . Guess he made some mistake while noting down the details. Anyways, I am safe :-p

Finally the INDEX team t-shirts and some sweatshirts arrived! And after a confusing journey in light of wrong airline carrier, wrongly labelled boxes and wrongly set invoices!

Kans took me to the room where walls do not have ears. And gave me an offer which I did not refuse. Details later :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment