Day 168: 13th Dec, 2009

When a Sunday is a Sunday!

What used to happen week after week, until the last few weeks, finally happened again - A Sunday that was free! I woke up after 11 and I can't even recollect the last time I did that :D . So a yeyy for that definitely!

The more fun part of the day was when dada a.k.a. serial entrepreneur called. The guy had woken up with a big bump on his head. And without any idea of how he got to his room in the first place :D . And his attempts to try and realise what happened :D .

In the evening, I went to execute a top secret mission with my wing mate Pindyck.
Objective: To buy and sneak a banned substance into the campus.
We managed to find it, at a place closer than what we thought. And brought it back - in white and black plastic bags. No, I am not going to name what I bought. But it ain't alcohol (sorry!.. the black bag is misleading :P) or any banned drugs and definitely not any other extreme option that you are thinking :-p

2 comments:

Naren walks again said...

hey dude,
I am Prabhu, CAT aspirant and hoping to get into IIMs this year. I was jus surfing thro' google and caught ur blog, its nice and I wanna to be a follower of ur blog, to know more abt the institution activities and student life there.
Thanks

electricstorm said...

Hi Naren,

This is a very informally maintained diary of events and mostly talks about the way I look at things. Although I might dare to say that most of the stuff I write about do make it to the life of every IIM L dweller, make sure you take these observations with a pinch of salt.

All the best with your preps!

Post a Comment