Day 172: 17th Dec, 2009

Gaana matlab .. Coke Studio !

If you are @ helL, you know what I am talking about! Coke Studio is the latest rage on campus. Basically, it's a series of musical performances by all the top notch Pakistani singers in a more unplugged kinda environment... and it's AWESOME! My current fav performance is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYaiwaybsaY&feature=related

Today morning I got to have a full 15 minute sumptuous breakfast. I would love to say it is because I turned over a new leaf, embracing some self-discipline and thus woke up early. But to make things more realistic and believable, lets stick to the truth. Because I thought the class was at 9.30 .. instead of 9.45 :-p

The break after the lecture was filled with sudden frenzy because of a surprise Eco quiz conducted in some other section. That section people were completed surrounded by our section guys and were being bombarded on what came for that quiz. I, as usual, could only (disapprovingly) wonder how people can keep getting so worked up over such simple things.

At dinner, Saurabh and Vanki suddenly and randomly took it onto himself to think of some girl on campus most suited to match me. Probably ended up going about the task a little too seriously :D . Tch tch.. the disappointment was bound to come :D

Making a small attempt in trying to understand Google Wave. Seems like a good tool for collaboration. Have sent out invited to friends. Can test only when they start waving. Will sleep early today. gn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment