Day 174: 19th Dec, 2009

No one can eat just one!

For all those of you who are in IIM L, will be in IIM L or just come down near IIML, this is something you must do. There is this bakery a little into the city (8-10 km away) called Mr. Brown. You just have to have one coconut moroccan biscuit that they sell ! It's awesome!! Literally melts in your mouth :D . I bought some of them last week with Tarun and they disappeared into my tummy within no time. Yesterday I asked Saurabh to buy another batch of that thing for me :D . Will make it last through my exams :D

Had two 1.5 hr lectures of Eco today. Final presentations! The eco prof came up with this ingenious idea of making other students ask questions at the end of each presentation. But it was redemption time for me; considering the innumerable times I was caught during eco lectures for no fault. Today, I did not have to speak at all, neither during the ppt, nor to ask questions.

Have DWO final presentation tomorrow. Nothing could be farther than expected as far as requirements/deliverables are concerned. Anyways, sat down with Shreyas and Kaushik and almost completed the ppt and report, skipping dinner in the process. Compensated that at the night mess - good match practice before exams. Met again with the rest of the group for final touches. Doctor sahab made a special appearance, contributed a DWO textbook to the cause and left :D . Anyways, we have stitched something together, including a story ;-) . Tomorrow, the test is not the content, it's the acceptance of content :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment