Day 167: 12th Dec, 2009

The Charm of Craziness

I guess everyone always nurtures this desire to be or do something different and wacky. And insti parties always provide that environment. You would see perfectly normal people saturate every cell in their body with the highest possible alcohol content so that they can just 'let go' and (a little too literally) dance like no one is watching. I somehow don't need alcohol to be crazy :-p ; but today was one of those insti parties where I didn't indulge in dancing (read headbanging) but mostly just stood around drinking (juice :-p) and soaking in the loud music and watching others go bonkers :D . talli people are the funniest people on the planet, maybe even the universe. This guy who reeked of alcohol and who barely balanced himself on his feet came up to me sometime and said "dude... you are shaking. you need to keep track of how much you are drinking." :D . I was like "yes. thanks for pointing it out. my vision was kind of blurry by now."

BTW, today, after many many many days, we didn't have any class. Which meant I could coolly wake up at 9.40 without any feeling of guilt (hahaha) or remorse for missing attendance (ya!). Nothing much I did during the day. My mobile conked off yet again!! I was highly irritated at that point of time. But just as I was to go to the city, it miraculously came to life again! :D . Rest of the day was mostly a mix of HIMYM further episodes (which I now have to complete before end terms, else wouldn't be able to study then) and general chilling out.

Went to a movie in the evening - Rocket Singh at Wave cinemas. It turned out to be one of the best movies I have seen in quite some time. I can't specifically recall any great song or great scene... but the movie in general patched up really well and there was a good flow in it. A definite recommendation from my side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment