Day 99: 5th Oct, 2009

Even with all that exertion, my in-built alarm managed to wake me up at 7.30. However, I wasted time trying to coax myself out of the bed. Finally I was rushing to the mess at 7.55 to grab a quick bite before the 8am lec when I see a Kiran Kumar of my class standing and trying to capture something with his mobile cam. Going there I realised it was snake that he was shooting - a tiny one crawling along the very path from which I was to walk :-p. Finally I got to see a snake on campus!

The late sleeping took its toll during the lecs. Had to keep my eyelids wide awake during MANAC 2 by Ak-47. Just put my head down when the prof was taking attendance, and in the space of 40 odd roll numbers, I fell asleep :-| . Luckily for me my neighbour woke me up on time. However, thanks to CPC, managed to get through MM easily. Must appreciate the creativity of people, incorporating words like water-buffalo, grasshopper,beer, air hostess, etc in their CP effort! Today's 1st list of words was exhausted in under 10 minutes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment