Day 124: 30th Oct, 2009

Very very slow day (.five) for me. Probably amongst my slowest days at IIM L. The slowness was especially accentuated by others' busy-ness.

Went to the temple in the evening. Mainly 'cos it's my mom's birthday. (Happy b'day mom! :) You are the best!!). Walked around the campus with Shreyas and Soumen. I don't know how the topic came up but quite a lot of talk on the Mahabharata/Ramayana/Hanuman. Shreyas saala always seems to have some conspiracy theory on weird topics :D. Also interesting was the image makeovers we spoke about for certain people :-p

BTW, my wing mate Bellam is all charged up/trying to charge himself up. He keeps singing(??) this one line from the lakshya title song "haan yehi rasta hai tera" in a high pitch, high volume effect, every 5 minutes. Somehow, he doesn't seem to know or bother to know the second line because that part keeps changing with every shout :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment