Day 120: 26th Oct, 2009

Had these two HR forms to fill today. And guess what - they were totally different from any of the HR forms I had filled in earlier!! Quite a few people didn't apply for one of them on 'moral grounds'. I am not complaining :D

Am making frequent trips to the library now. Not that I have started studying early, just that we still don't have the net! And it's quite a pain walking through the chilly cold at night.

Speaking of which, the winter fashion has struck. The haute couture consists of sweatshirts, sweaters, hooded jackets, etc etc. Much to the awe of some people, I am still roaming around in the usual t-shirt and denims combi. Partly because I am psychologically preparing myself for more chilly days ahead, partly because I don't have winter clothes and mainly because I have so far been able to bear it :-p.

0 comments:

Post a Comment