Day 121: 27th Oct, 2009

Taking a pause for a moment and looking back, a lot of things that took a lot of real estate on this blog in the previous term have now become so much of a routine that I don't even realise it. The quizzes, the activities, the fight for breakfast, etc still very much happen.

What pushed me in this small flashback mode was the QAM quiz we had today. Now QAM was the one subject in which I did pretty well in the previous term. But I remember exactly that my initial thoughts on my QAM performance were quite scary. Anyways, off to a similar start even this time. Not much clue of what is happening. Studied for 2 hours before the test. Did decently well I guess.

Had an all important thing to do today. Needed to decide somethings. Which might finally decide where I would end up. Hit a century in my list :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment