Days 92,93,94: 28th-30th Sep, 2009

Yooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Back to helL and how!! Been a super duper hectic three days! The previous two days I slept at 4.45am and 4am respectively! Had a good deal of INDEX work to be done for the PGP1 exclusive event that we will be conducting. No wonder, my only task during lectures was in trying my level best to make sure that my eyelids remain apart. And I definitely didn't make a good deal of it :D

BTW, we have all new profs this term. My first lecture was OM 2. Really nice prof... he put down his rules of discipline initially and basically said you do anything which won't disturb the class and explicitly stated that sleeping is OK. No sooner had he made an invitation to offer than I grabbed the opportunity with both hands. Actually I grabbed my spectacles, set them aside and just dozed off on the bench :D . I don't intend to make this any habit though! Was introduced to the some other subjects - Marketing Management(MM), Financial Management(FM), MANAC II, Designing Work Organisations(DWO), QAM II - and respective profs later on. Each one seems to be different from the other.

In midst of all this, had a Dandiya night in college yesterday. Played a bit there. Was fun! Had a fun cricket match today - Harmony Cup! by Bhavishya. INDEX v/s India. Total timepass. Showed some amazing batting skill and helped my team win 4 wides :-p. Anyways, we still allowed India to win the match, mainly because of the patriotism and the INDEX party in plan tomorrow ;-)

Today it is 5.30am - Sunrise happening even as I write this. Truly and completely back to helL! I was told this term is going to be hectic. Now I know (a bit).

0 comments:

Post a Comment