Day 95: 1st Oct, 2009

Was a comparatively chill start to the day in the sense that lectures started only from 9.45. But the extra DWO lecture in the afternoon more than compensated. When I realised that my brain had stopped responding to whatever was happening in class, I resorted to focusing some energy on doing something 'creative'. Came up with this,

Trying my best to stay awake
Hardly happens to be a piece of cake
My eyelids droop now and then
Random senseless words flow out of my pen.

Necessity is the mother of invention
Trying to discover new sources of recreation
A little fun is in watching others fight sleep
Some have succumbed, in slumber deep.

Disconnected sound waves crown into my ear,
A stifled yawn there, an open one here
Hey! CP challenge some have decided to play
That's an innovative one I say.

I stopped here because now my attention was totally grabbed by the banging of desks over CP points. That is when I realised CPC had come into implementation! Boy, creativity at its best! :D This one is a nice trend. Am actually looking forward to lectures now ;-)

Had an INDEX party in the evening! Went to this place called Genesis. It's a nice place (by Lucknow standards, not by Bombay standards :-p) with OK food. Doesn't really matter much when you are in the company of friends. Got some nice funny stories which cannot be shared here :-p. Maybe I can mention that Vinay got a very exclusive SMS/invitation from one of the most "in-demand" stex female on campus :D

Have a nice loooooooong weekend now. Three whole days. And the best part - I have nothing to do then! Yoohooooo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment