Day 109: 15th Oct, 2009

The weather is now in focus. It has turned a little chilly here. But seniors love to say this is hardly anything in front of the freeze-to-death temperature that it will reach. I figure I might have to use more layers of clothing than the number of layers on my photoshop endeavours :-p. Will go to the city and stock up on some essentials this weekend !

One side effect of this phenomenon is the tendency to sleep. Everyone's average sleep has risen. And not just in classrooms but even outside.

Slept off at 10.30 yesterday. Thanks to that, I was allocated a ppt which coincidentally directly clashed with my postponed quiz. Obviously I couldn't go there. Which led to massive confusion. Luckily my ppt group has Saurabh Mishra. Awesome cooperative fellow. Poor guy finished his class at 1.45, ran to his room to change into formals and ran back for the ppt without having lunch. Awesome man, respect!

The beauty of Diwali has set in. Our mess and the nearby hostels have been beautifully done up with lights and stuff. It's looking really nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this blog..lyk hell....<3..so beautifully written

electricstorm said...

Thanks mate!

Post a Comment