Day 97: 3rd Oct, 2009

As a soon-to-be manager (safe assumption), today I am truly impressed with the importance of delivering a promise to a customer. So basically what happened is my DELL charger stopped working suddenly. And unlike all the innumerable bad experiences one typically has with many other consumer firms (telecom service providers, malls, food courts, restaurants), getting this issue resolved was a breeze. I called a toll-free number, got through easily to a support person, who asked me to run some program. When that didn't work, I called up the support line again and this time they said they'll just replace the charger. Next day (INSPITE of the fact that it was a holiday!), the DELL guy promptly delivered the new working charger right to my hostel room. Really impressive! As a consumer, this is something that would weigh a LOT on my mind when I would be making a purchase decision.

Went off to catch 'Wake up Sid' in the afternoon with Chajju. Pachpan ditched us for his XL-ency but eventually paid the price for it :-p . I really liked the movie though.

Evening spent time with all the INDEX junta. Random timepass and gupshup. In between went out to see the much awaited Fash P (fashion parade) ! Was pretty nice (as if that wasn't obvious why :-p). Made good use of my RSP whistle :D .

Varchasva sports are going great with IIM L winning almost everything. (No match fixing, I assure you!) Apparently in tennis, XL guys were serving underarm and Vanki comes up with dialogues like - "Serve like a man dude". hehehehe :D

Also had caught some sleep sometime in the evening . So at 5.30 am, I am wide awake as an owl. Will miss breakfast for the third consecutive day I guess. Lets see.

1 comments:

Shreyas said...

dude u r single and ready to mingle you should have made the most of the current opportunities on campus. rather than writing about some escapades with XL and nitie females, instead u r writing about just watching fashion p and blow RSP whistle (whatever that is)

Post a Comment