Day 354: 30th Aug, 2010

2 things that I absolutely wasn't prepared for. One easily guessable answer of course is my Prom Strat paper - why and how did maths enter the picture?! Half the subjective part was calculations, based on formulae no one would ever have any use by hearting :-| . Though, this wouldn't really be a shocker or anything.

What was actually a bit of a shocker was this phone call I got in the morning. A random female suddenly told me  that my flight had been cancelled due to "operational reasons"! Spent SO much time on this through the day. Before my exam, after my exam, evening etc etc. What is most amusing is how they seem to think that they are doing me a lot of "service" by giving me multiple "options" such as "free" rescheduling on "select flights" OR a refund (when ticket prices would be double). Finally at midnight, came to an option that is 'workable'. But I'll have to spend the entire night at Delhi airport :-(

Int Fin tomorrow. Hardcore numbers - no globe :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment