Day 336: 12th Aug, 2010

Mannnnn.. Team Building is SUCH an awesome course! :D . To any faccha who's reading this, please bid for this course next year, it's worth it! Today we were shown a movie (Chak de India!) for 3 hours, and asked to write an assignment then and there, on the various challenges faced by the team and the roles/qualities of a leader. Awesome!

Had a not-so-short (high euphemism) afternoon siesta today. The peculiarity of today's sleep was that my dream/semi-reality state seemed to have suddenly been influenced by the infinite book - Atlas Shrugged. The book espouses on Ayn Rand's philosophy of Individualism. And that the society exploits the brilliant mind on their very virtues. So every time I felt like waking up, I remember telling myself that I am going to get exploited by the world, and so I would go back to sleep! Weird, and convenient ;-)

Alas, these siestas get negated by the fact that I am sleeping pretty late these days. It's 5 am already. Once again, my room was subject to a raid by the INDEX facchas - a little bit for work and a little bit for CV verification. They are doing a decent job of both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment