Day 352: 28th Aug, 2010

Sorry for the delayed post. Yesterday night the net conked off abruptly for a few hours.

Can't help but rave about what a brilliant course Team Building is! :D . What else can you say when you can coolly play Bridge for 3 hours, and directly go give your paper! And me being me, even managed to finish the exam and submit the paper in an hour. (Sadly (?), I don't have much globe-ing skills.)

Restarted HIMYM! (Why do such things happen ONLY during exams?!) Had reached some place in season 5, continued from there on. Saw a few more episodes; it's watchable ONLY because of Barney now :D . Oh, and Robin ;-) . I thought I'll finish off with Season 5 (that's the end, right?), par mere saath dhoka ho gaya! Turned out episode 22 which I downloaded didn't have the sound working properly :( . And as I said, no net - so this is put off for tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment