Day 337: 13th Aug, 2010

One super nice thing that I have done is I got a White Board fitted in my room. Am finding it nice to track schedules, and follow up on things/targets/hobbies. Somehow, it also gives a nice 'feel' to the room.

Had gone to the city with Vanki for some INDEX work. Had to rush back again for some other INDEX work! Saw one of the worst traffic jams of Lucknow today :-S ..some rally I guess.

It is actually quite satisfying when you pursue something and take it to a higher level. Went to play Bridge at the Lucknow Bridge Club today, along with Tiwari, Ghate & Kunja. It was a completely different experience playing in that sort of a 'professional' setup. Of course, I must also acknowledge the help, courtesy and support that the members have extended to us to help us develop an interest in the game - they keep giving us tips during the bidding and after the game play; and even waive the entry fees for us :)

Had dinner at this place called Indian Coffee House. I don't know how I missed even seeing this place! Went on to watch Peepli [Live] at PVR. Really nice movie - a superb satire based on the farmer suicides issue - highly recommended!

Super late to sleep even today :-| . I have no idea how the clock has suddenly struck 5.35 am :-| . Realised it only when the darkness totally escaped from the sky! And the weirdest part is that I am not sleepy at all. Anyways, will put myself to sleep, else will doze off the whole of tomorrow - and that I definitely don't want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment