Day 322: 28th Jul, 2010

It's 6.20 in the morning and the rays of the sun crowd through my window even as I write this post. I haven't slept one wink though. Well , none of us at INDEX have. Tomorrow (or should I say today) is going to be one of the most important days for a lot of people - committee selection results are to be announced. I remember well, my own state at this time last year, the curiosity in me, to know where I stood. Today, we were on the opposite end - and let me tell you, it's no bed of roses. All 8 of us argued A LOT through the whole night on A LOT of things - one very high-intensity meeting! Some tough calls to be taken; with only one objective - the best thing for INDEX has to be done...

Sigh, got class at 8.15. Am sure I won't wake up if I doze off now. Guess I'll just stay awake through!

0 comments:

Post a Comment