Day 304: 10th Jul, 2010

Today definitely seems like a day God made to test the melting point of Lucknow citizens! The weather's been super hot and sultry today. Have been trying out the ELTC (Evaporation Leads To Cooling) technique all day long, spraying water all over the room (walls and floor both!). But not much success. Not cool, literally.

FINALLY, finished the entire season of LOST. Kinda lost though - what exactly happened :-S .

In the evening, I attended a session on entrepreneurship by Nandini Vaidyanathan. Found the session OK. But that's just a personal opinion :) Many others found it pretty good. Maybe, I just have too high expectations :-p , especially after hearing Sunil Handa Sir :D

I just had another shower to cool myself. But my room is literally a boiler today. Especially as I have closed the balcony door to keep off the flying insects. Am going to put off all lights and put myself to sleep now. So long then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment