Day 305: 11th Jul, 2010

Almost as if God reads my blogs :) . I slept off ranting about the heat. And what do I know - it rained heavily at dawn, and I woke up to a really cool and pleasant morning :D

Nice lazy Sunday otherwise. Had a late breakfast, late bath, late lunch :D . Pretty interesting lunch convo with Vanki and Pachpan - a complete discussion on Vanki's "choice" of "Indian" movies, with one final conclusion - Vanki cannot understand the Indian Consumer's Behaviour :D . The guy didn't like Koi Mil Gaya. We were going to put him through the acid test - Jab We Met .. :D . But unfortunately, he hadn't seen that movie!

Started watching LOTR - part 1. Got interrupted midway over the Retail marketing project. Spent a good 3 hours over it. Interrupted by yet another plan to go to Brij ki Rasoi. The jinx continued - this time, the plan was shelved even before it took off :-p . After another little struggle for the project, I came back and finished the movie. And I was disappointed!! The movie, even with a running time of 3 and a half hours, did NOT finish! :-O There is a clear continuation and dependence on Part 2 to take the next logical step forward. Pretty silly, ain't it?

Now am back to my room after watching the Footie final at Samanjasya. Pretty tough match!! Though I personally would prefer one with a lot more goals :P . Anyways, congrats to Spain and well-played to the Dutch. Though they won't be remembered much. Aakhir, jo jeeta ..wohi sikandar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment