Day 298: 4th Jul, 2010

Just as little things keep happening which irritate you to the max, little things happen which can make you amazingly cheerful :D 

Just the day when I was to be back here, I had asked one of my friends to pick up a pack of Krishna Sweets Mysore Pak (it's a heavenly sweet!! - just melts in your mouth!) for me. He forgot.

So when I came to know one of my friend's parents are coming from Chennai, I didn't waste any time in putting forth my humble request. And lo and behold, there lies a box of that wonderful stuff with me :) Yippeee!

Had Parichay today - the first chance where the PGP1s display their talent (and PGP2s their decibel levels :-p). And must say there is quite a bit of that (or so I heard :-p ..I left halfway). Went swimming - the water seems to have become a little dirty.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Finallly bike kumar had mysore pa:P

Post a Comment