Day 308: 14th Jul, 2010

Oh my my, why did I just wish for *drama* yesterday! Vanki was such a brilliant scene today in conB! :D . Caught repeatedly, over and over again, even for smiling! I escaped by showing off my PromStrat polycopy, unfortunately Vanki and the sleeping Ramasaravana got 70 page assignments :D. Damn! I seriously should have wished for something meaningful! But then again, this was priceless :D

Re-entered the gates of knowledge, Gyanoday - the beloved library - for academic purposes! Seems like ages since I did that :-P . Yes yes, you guessed it - exams from tomorrow. Not to worry much though - cool course (Prom Strat), cool prof - 2/3rds of the paper was to be MCQs. Got a quick brush-up from the super-sincere Britto in around 3 hours. Will probably go through some slides tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment