Day 302: 8th Jul, 2010

It is not everyday when you get acclaims for your "heroics" in class. Today however was one of those special days when I got picked on even though I did nothing. (Nothing much at least i.e. wasn't sleeping, and wasn't really talking).

Just happened to ask one question to Pachpan sitting next to me. The conB prof saw me, and immediately attacked me with a question. The guy in front ever got scared and started answering :D . Good for me, until then. Barely 5 min later, I get picked on AGAIN, and this time for doing absolutely nothing. And I was summoned from the ultimate last bench to the 1st bench. And while I was slowly shredded to pieces with the sharp blades that asked me about everything to my opinion on the case (which I hadn't read) to factor analysis and what not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment