Day 88: 16th Sep, 2009

Yesterday I was a little worried. I was wondering if one is divinely alloted some fixed quota of GLOBE for an exam. I had unexpectedly used up much of it in ITC. Would there be enough left for BIO then?

Thankfully, I din't have any such issues. I think God has been kind to bestow an infinite capacity to GLOBE in MBA students. Used generous amount of it in today's paper :) . I even drew a diagram.. WITH pencil ! \m/ And made up for the absence of the scale by using the metal end of the thread to tie the paper :D

Now the not-so-good part. For all those aspiring acad secys (pronounced acad-sec-ees .. stands for academic secretary) reading this, please ensure that you never have BIO and Economics back to back. Have been sleeping all evening into the night after all the mugging for BIO. Finally pushed myself to wake up at 2. Now I am sitting with a can of Red Bull, sincerely hoping the Rs. 75/- drink does not become a sunk cost. Am wayyyy behind the syllabus. Just like my good ol' days! :D. 6 hours left. Lets do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment