Day 82: 10th Sep, 2009

Yesterday if there was one thing that I regretted most about missing the class was that I also missed giving the feedback form. I really wanted to write a loooooong feedback on the ITC course that was taken! :-S

Had our BIO presentation today. Was put under major pressure by the group to come in proper formals. Had to shave and all. Took me around 5 iterations of shaves and around 10 minutes to get rid of all the hard work I had put in to cultivate my stud beard. Too bad... but kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padta hai. What who gained or lost is still a mystery though. When I reached class, I realised I had to speak on the theoretical OB concepts related!! :-S .. But anyways, I have become immune to all this by now. I think this would be true for most MBA students. Within a couple of months, they would have gained the confidence to deliver a slide - even if they are looking at it for the first time - without much of an issue.

Btw, it is 07:50 in the morning right now... :-p . Sitting in the library for the Eco presentation that we have today (just can't write tomorrow now :D). It is not that we are still working, but the problem is these stupid rains are conspiring against me for the last couple of occasions. Every time we intend to leave at around 3.30 - 4 am .. it begins to rain .. and doesn't stop till morning! :-S . Had a BRILLIANT time collating the final presentation for this though. I think we had a joke over almost every slide. First of all, no clue as to who is going to speak. Then no clue about who is going to speak on which slide. And in any case, each of us is just going to read out from the slide. But funny things that came up like incomplete bullet points, small fonts, untitled slides just adding to the confusion. There was one slide whose title was initally 'High Demand'. For the same data, we modified the smart art and changed the title to a totally contrasting one - 'Unmet Demand' :D. Right now... just listening to songs on my laptop and whiling away time... all set for a siesta tomorrow ... oops .. today! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment