Day 75: 3rd Sep, 2009

We had this super fun thing in our BIO session today. Simple funda - the class was divided into teams of three. Each team had one leader, one follower and one observer. The follower had to be blindfolded and the leader had to give proper instructions and guide the follower through some obstacles, while the observer ensured that rules were followed and made some other key observations. No big deal.

I got to play the blindfolded fellow. My closed eyes helped me see things in a new perspectives. I was totally dependent on the instructions that I received. Did a pretty good job of clearing the obstacles placed. After completing the task, I opened my blindfold to check what exactly I had done... and I saw that it was a 1 minute task with open eyes that took me around 30 minutes with my eyes closed. Thanked God.

Also had a MANAC test. First time after after 2 months that I gave a decent performance in this subject. **self applause .. (you are free to join in :p) ** Had plans to study for the Eco quiz tomorrow. But before that went to Gupta for some timepass. And ended up sitting there for around a good couple of hours :D . Nothing that gives more happiness than joyfully chatting and whiling away time when you know you are neck deep in quizzes, assignments, submissions and you haven't even started anything :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment